Tromsų Arctic Shock!
A nocturnal Arctic experience under the Northern lights...
Try a night outdoor in the snow. GuideGunnar shows you how you can build your home in the snow for a night...
GuideGunnar`s Tromsø Arctic Shock! runs from February to April
- Price: NOK 7 500 per guest
- Pickup point: From the airport, or city centre hotels
- Start time: 12.00 noon
- Duration: 20 hours
- No. of guests: 2 - 6
GuideGunnar's Tromsø Arctic Shock! includes
- Pickup from the airport or hotel, with return to your hotel next day
- Instructions on how to build a shelter for a night in the snow by GuideGunnar
- Equipment (shovel, snowshoes and sleeping bag)
- All meals (lunch, dinner and breakfast)
- Catering snacks: Skattøra Lefse; Arctic Norway's traditional and locally made pastry with cream and sweet goat cheese.
- Hot black currant jus.
- Camera tripods to share
- A nocturnal Arctic experience and guided snowshoe walk under the Northern Lights
- GuideGunnar's guide service
Photo: A snowcave from the inside... it`s silence inside, no wind and the temperature are around zero...