GuideGunnar`s Aurora Blog is a place where you can see what happened last night, -week, -months and -years, during my chasing the northern lights in Northern Norway. I write about the weather in Tromsø, where we found clear sky, where we drove, where my guests came from, how the activity was, and what we saw on the sky and along the road too...
- The original Aurora Chase: I was one of the first Aurora Guides in Tromsø and I am still going strong!
- Comfort: You enjoy a lovely journey with comfortable seats and plenty of space.
- Quality: Small groups guarantee a better relationship between the guide and the guests.
- Experience: 27 years in the travel business / 18th aurora season / over 2,000 nights chasing
- Guide with local knowledge: I know Northern Norway ... my family has Sami / Finnish heritage.
- GuideGunnar Guides: From October 2023 there`s more guides you can book on my site.